At Housemates, our mission is to make student travel frictionless. We believe booking student accommodation should not be a headache and understand that getting that first move right has an impact on the overall satisfaction students feel towards their university experience.
Some good stuff about us:
- Featured in The Times, Property Investor Today and TechNation
- Won the regional finals of the UK's premier startup competition called The F Factor for the North West & North East
- Accepted and participated in Ignite Accelerator Sep-Dec 2019
- Received investment from Northstar, VC
- Secured pre-seed funding round Feb 2020
We're now looking for a Supply Growth Marketer to help launch Housemates in Manchester and other north-west based cities over the coming weeks and months. The Supply Growth Marketer role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your city through the growth and optimisation of the property owner population on Housemates's platform. This is a critical role within the company that would be leading, pushing forward Housemates's acquisition and growth strategy across the region.
What you will do:
- Acquisition Strategy. Build and lead, from the ground up, Housemates acquisition strategy for properties.
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our supply acquisition funnel and early lifecycle metrics by channel, demographics, and geography to drive efficient and cost-effective growth of new supply on our platform.
- Growth Marketing. Work hand-in-hand with the rest of the team to drive our acquisition agenda and target through experimentation and content creation/management.
What you will need to have:
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Experience working in either business development or a growth marketing position
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organisation
- Startup/all-hands-on-deck approach
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to take initiative and prioritise in a constantly-changing work environment
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Nice to have:
- Experience working previously within a marketplace or real estate marketing
- Employee option scheme (EMI)
- Creative office space
- Social gatherings and monthly team activities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Non-corporate atmosphere
At Housemates, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where students can quickly relocate without the headache. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s help students move smoothly, together.
Please send cover letters attached with your CV.