Great opportunity for students or graduates looking for an entry-level job in a fast-growing Fintech startup!
Homeppl is a Techstars Barclays' Alumnus, fostering financial inclusion, starting with the UK rental market.
We leverage behavioural analysis, fraud detection tests, and open banking to validate the transactional ability of any consumer, including thin-filed individuals.
This allows consumers to gain equal and fair access to financial products, while helping businesses access a greater pool of good consumers at a lower risk. On the back of the consumer's risk analysis, Homeppl offers financial products, such as rent insurance and rent guarantor.
Clients use Homeppl to do more business with more good consumers, prevent fraud, and eliminate transactional friction. Some of our clients include Foxtons, Knight Frank, OpenRent, and the Countrywide Group.
Homeppl has reviewed hundreds of thousands of transactions and approved more than a billion pounds of revenue for clients in the UK.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate people to join our dynamic, diverse, and international team (we are 23 nationalities and speak over 16 languages) as Homeppl is growing!
You will impact people’s lives and meaningful choices. You will help complete, authenticate, and approve high-value transactions.
You will be using our unique data validations tools, tests, and methodologies, helping users demonstrate their creditworthiness so that they can gain fair access to property and financial products.
You will learn about FinTech, Operations, and Customer Support methodologies and metrics.
You will learn our processes, think critically, engage empathetically, and find the right answer to quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers and clients.
In our flat-hierarchy team, you will be directly working with other areas of the business including Product and Business Development and Sales. We work as one single united happy team.
The opportunity is a minimum 3-month contract available immediately, with a strong potential to extend to a permanent position.
- Review, authenticate, and approve high-value transactions
- Ensure users are not discriminated and are not put in a financial stress
- Ensure clients are protected from fraudsters
- Engage with our users to ensure a seamless user experience
- Collaborate with business, product, and tech teams,
- Circulate insights to influence and improve Homeppl’s operations ,
- Manage sensitive information and backstage operations,
- Contribute to sales strategy and identify efficiencies in the sales and operations processes.
- Empathetic, putting yourself in the shoes of others to understand their situation and establish trust,
- Overachiever, going above and beyond the call of duty and always hungry to deliver,
- Sincere, honest and direct; no beating around the bush,
- Committed to the cause, relish a challenge and thrive in the face of adversity,
- Passionate, about something not necessarily work-related, we will be spending a lot of time together, we want you to love us and vice versa!
IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU HAD:
An interest in FinTech / PropTech,
Previous experience working in a startup environment;
Previous experience in a customer-facing role,
- Work from home / anywhere option
- Access to our cool Hoxton office at Brickfields
- 25 paid holidays
- Team lunch every week
- Yoga every week
- Beer and pizza every week
- Be part of a vibrant, dynamic, and creative entrepreneurial environment
Salary: £20,000.00 to £21,000.00 pa.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this role.