RAISINI, a 21 Year old global Creative, Entertainment & Marketing Agency and Dubai's 1st House Record Label and a Music Publishing Company, is launching a Lifestyle Membership SuperApp 'Havn' [Heaven] disrupting the Lifestyle industry, and make life a lot easier for individuals and the Hospitality industry, saving them TIME & MONEY while offering experiences that create unforgettable memories.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Head of Product - Mobile App to join the team here at Havn.
The current team consist of 25 Super Heroes from around the world (13 countries) and we are just getting started!
What Does Success Look Like In This Role:
As a Principal Head of Product, you will be accountable for every feature you design - and you’ll take that design from conception to implementation, taking a lead role in all stages of the design process.
The Head of Product Development will identify new market and channel opportunities, and manage new product launches, through effective delivery of projects. The successful candidate will work closely, cross-functionally to prioritise the product pipeline, and supporting internal stakeholders, from Engineering to Marketing, in the product design process.
The Head of Product Development will develop a deep understanding of the market including competitors, customer requirements, developments and innovations, and new market entrants in order to collate and define new product concepts effectively. The successful candidate will ensure that all business cases are commercially viable to support the move into new customer markets, be they geographical, a new range or delivery of services.
The Head of Product Development will own the product plans and roadmaps for new products, all the while successfully leading a team to deliver projects. The successful candidate will coach and develop the team in product management best practice, and it will be necessary to map out team targets, and ensure the team deliver in a manner in which they are motivated and engaged.
- Own the product plans and roadmap
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers
- Have significant impact across all the product teams
- Bring consistency to all the platforms and products
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Multiple-years’ experience of leading PR activities in a tech-enabled hospitality /entertainment/B2C business, ideally from start-up stage
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Must have experience of product cycles and design, 3 years up to 10 years
- Have a track record in product management
- Have a proven track record in developing commercial propositions
- Have a track record of developing commercial propositions and successfully bringing new products to market
- Have a track record of market research, analysis and modelling
- Must have experience in mobile/web applications
- Must have proven, strong people management skills
- Have a track record in setting out targets, and driving team performance
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, including C-Level
- Contacts and relationship with UK Media (Global media is a plus)
- Fluency in both English and native speaking in one additional language is required
- Previous relevant experience in a tech company
- A strategic mind with previous experience in PR/Communications
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- A growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur: you are scrappy and goal driven, you are able to work independently and are resourceful.
- Market/sector knowledge; You are in touch with the latest trends around travel, lifestyle and what people want from their leisure time
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Havn and the mission of the company
Why Join RAISINI.Com
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who might take you out surfing or partying in St. Tropez from time to time.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
*This is an unpaid role until we are funded and launched this summer. You will be offered 'sweat equity' & a bonus for time invested after our first funding round. We offer you shares to be a shareholder in the company to be extra motivated in the project and become a part of the family.
You must understand and decide whether this would be the right set up for you.
Havn receives 100s of CVs every day, so if you haven’t heard back from us within 28 days, sadly your application perhaps hasn’t been successful at this time. Keep an eye on future roles with Havn, as we are always looking to hire fresh talent as we continue to grow.