RAISINI, a 21 Year old global Creative, Entertainment & Marketing Agency and Dubai's 1st House Record Label and a Music Publishing Company, is launching a Lifestyle Membership SuperApp 'Havn' [Heaven] disrupting the Lifestyle industry, and make life a lot easier for individuals and the Hospitality industry, saving them TIME & MONEY while offering experiences that create unforgettable memories.
Only the very best talent gets in to Havn!
We are now looking for a proactive and ambitious Digital Media Designer to join the team here at Havn.
The current team consist of over 25 Super Heroes from around the world (13 countries) and we are just getting started!
What Does Success Look Like In This Role:
- You will be responsible for the creation of moving and static social content for reactive moments, extend storytelling for brand and commercial campaigns, and oversee creative for a dynamic content platform.
- You will be highly immersed in the social channel, working directly with social media platforms
- Receive briefs to repurpose existing creative assets, videos and content supplied, and redesign to create memorable, effective content. This includes motion design and animation.
- Bring your own ideas and creative thinking to seemingly simple briefs.
- Reporting to the Creative Lead, you will work with a team of designers and a copywriter.
- You will be working across many different categories and campaigns, producing design for web, social media, brocures, deck's, illustrations, and other graphic content.
- Maintain highest standards of quality control and attention to detail
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Be an independent self-starter. The role will require someone who can manage their own time and effectively plan their day to day activities and be strategic to complete tasks.
- The ability to conduct efficient and productive design reviews that maintain a unified vision of the product
- Own the overall brand image and messaging
- Both an individual contributor and have the ability to build a team
- Have immense drive, a strong entrepreneurial instinct, desire (and tough skin) to work in a startup environment, and know when to seize an opportunity
- You can offer your opinion and respectfully reason with people, but equally commit to the direction decided by the majority after being heard
- Multiple-years’ experience in Digital and Graphic Design activities in a tech-enabled hospitality/ entertainment/B2C business, ideally from start-up stage
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Figma Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Experience in working in a team to design, build, and deliver mobile apps
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Be an excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Havn and the mission of the company
Why Join RAISINI.Com
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who might take you out surfing or partying in St. Tropez from time to time.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
*This is an unpaid role until we are funded and launched this summer. You will be offered 'sweat equity' & a bonus for time invested after our first funding round. We offer you shares to be a shareholder in the company to be extra motivated in the project and become a part of the family.
You must understand and decide whether this would be the right set up for you.
Havn receives 100s of CVs every day, so if you haven’t heard back from us within 28 days, sadly your application perhaps hasn’t been successful at this time. Keep an eye on future roles with Havn, as we are always looking to hire fresh talent as we continue to grow.