About Orkestro (https://orkestro.com/)
At Orkestro, we are disrupting the logistics industry. Our ultimate goal is to build a sustainable transportation network through advanced technology, innovation, and cooperation while putting people and the planet first. We orchestrate the B2B delivery process to optimize speed, reduce costs and minimize risks.
We have built a technology platform, consisting of a market-place that connects businesses who require same day, local delivery to multiple courier companies, all in one place, whilst automating their delivery functions.
Our ambitions are big, and this is reflected in the funding position we are now in - with a multimillion investment secured from carefully selected institutional venture capitalists including Cherry Ventures and LocalGlobe - investors that have backed the likes of Citymapper, Improbable, Scape, Transferwise and Zoopla.
We’re looking for a Live Operations & Customer Support Executive to drive the highest standards in the core of our business.
We manage hundreds of deliveries each day through our technology platform and you will be joining the team who ensure we do so accurately and with the highest levels of customer service.
This position will offer you the opportunity to develop professionally in a fast-paced environment, and to become part of the growing team.
The operating hours for this role are Monday to Sunday. The operating shifts are Morning: 7:30-15:00 and Evening 15:00 - 22:00.
- Monitor our technology platform during shift hours. The candidate is expected to cover at least 4 shifts per week and a maximum of 1 shift per day.
- Book deliveries with couriers and ensuring existing orders go smoothly by following predetermined guidelines
- Manage inbound communications from our customers and troubleshoot issues in a friendly and timely manner
- Proactively liaise with our courier partners to improve the chances of success of each order.
- Respond to customer queries clearly and quickly in order to fill them with confidence regarding their deliveries.
- Support the planning of daily/weekly/monthly operations
- Work closely with the Operations Heads in improving processes
This is a list of prerequisites for this role. If you recognise yourself as someone with any of these traits, we’d love to speak with you.
- Experience in live customer support and ability to communicate calmly and clearly with customers
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to show initiative and work under pressure
- Understand the importance of high quality customer service and efficient operations
- Proactive in solving ongoing and potential operational problems
- Flexibility in adjusting working hours depending on working schedule/rota
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Preference: Living in London and/or experience in logistics industry
- Preference: Financial Background/Operations Experience
- Cutting-edge tech and awesome team
- Remote working available
- Great Location (Hackney) - Optional
- Opportunity for flexible working hours