In today’s competitive economy, employability skills have become an essential part of preparing for the graduate job market. With limited use of work-integrated learning programs in universities, and less than 5% of UK university students gaining internship experience, it is inevitable that the majority of students will miss out on these opportunities to develop employability skills. Consequently, many graduates lack the practical skills that are required to jump straight into a graduate job.
ProjectSet bridges that gap. We exist to enhance employability skills and provide online opportunities through various product offerings to all UK university students regardless of background, degree course or university attended.
We provide an online platform where students can connect and collaborate with companies on real-world projects, spending 5-15 hours a week. Projects can fit around academic commitments or part-time jobs and completed online without students having to re-locate.
We are looking for an innovative, proactive and motivated individual to join our team to strengthen our marketing efforts with our key stakeholders - organisations, universities and students.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the internal team as well as our external Business Development Agency to help build traction amongst all users.
- Promote and support various promotional campaigns and competitions to drive student sign ups to ProjectSet.
- Attend various conferences and events across the U.K and Europe to promote our organisation.
- Support stakeholders to ensure they have a successful experience with ProjectSet.
- Who is excited by the opportunity to join a early-stage start-up
- Who enjoys working and being part of a passionate and committed team.
- Who is comfortable networking to explore commercial opportunities.
- Who is flexible to take on tasks that needs to be done, but may not be a part of the core job description
- Who has proficiency in MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- This role is particularly well suited for graduates.