Position: Social Media Coordinator
Location: London (Notting Hill area)
Start Date: ASAP
This role is the opportunity to work closely with the founder of a fast-growing wellness brand. You’ll be exposed to all aspects related to building and growing of a highly ambitious start-up.
About Innermost: At Innermost, we believe that a holistic approach to physical and mental wellbeing that covers nutrition, fitness, knowledge, and mindset is the path to living a more inspired life. We empower individuals to think, feel, and perform their best, whoever and wherever they are on their journey. We aim to inspire a movement that encourages people to embrace their individuality and realise the greatest versions of themselves. Be bold. Be bright. Be different.
The role: Responsible for implementing a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement. You will be tasked with the design, creation, organisation, scheduling and posting of social media content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn. You will be tasked with researching, planning and creating social media content, and responsible for community management. You will need experience with social media marketing, copywriting, photography, videography and graphic design.
- Ideation, strategy, planning and execution of engaging content across our social media channels.
- Creation of content for social media (videography, photography, GIFs, graphic designs).
- Building an online community, engaging followers and developing conversations on social channels.
- 1-2 years of experience with social media, content creation, digital marketing in an agency or a brand.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to adjust tone for different channels/mediums.
- Content creation and editing skills across photography, videography and graphic design.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative products and other editing tools.
- An impeccable eye for good design, branding, social media content and marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisation skills.
- Passionate about building a successful career and a desire to do the maximum, not just the minimum.
- Interested in wellness, nutrition, contemporary culture and self-development.
Benefits: Competitive salary with growth potential. Beautiful working space in London. A fun and flexible team focused on building a successful brand. Opportunities to take on responsibility and learn.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK by the start of employment. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Application: Please apply with a CV and cover letter.