We’re the UK’s leading FilmTech startup and we’re leading global film and television production into a connected, digital, standardised future. Recently aquired by US business Entertainment Parners, we're powering ahead with our goal to revolutionise the industry.
Our proprietary technology has powered major movies, television series and commercials; including the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, The Crown, Killing Eve and Empire.
We stand apart from the crowd because we’re founded and helmed by industry professionals plus we have an expert in-house product development team and industry-leading engineering capability.
It is our vision to bring a smarter, fairer future for entertainment and we are looking for like minded people from the industry to help us deliver that vision by creating Production Out of the Box.
This hire will be responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, development and execution of POP’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, your primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organisation, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to join our team who brings experience in B2B, technology and high growth startups at a strategic senior leadership level.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the leadership team to define the growth strategy of the brand and business
- Test, experiment and find the most successful way for POP to deliver against objectives
- Identify the most effective marketing strategies per product and region, work with the team to execute
- Build the framework for lead generation and sales enablement
- Lead and support the marketing function to deliver against company objectives
Skills and Experience:
- You can demonstrate having successfully built the marketing function for a B2B business from the ground up
- You have had experience in category creation
- You are as comfortable devising high-level strategy as you are delivering, analysing and juggling campaigns across all channels
- You are focused on the customer, generating insights from current and future customers and ensure they shape all marketing messages
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- You are an omnichannel marketer, but with a depth of experience in driving revenue through a brand’s direct digital channels
Must haves to be considered for the role:
- B2B SaaS experience
- Worked in a start-up or had to implement a marketing strategy and function from scratch
- Some longevity in previus roles to see a strategy through