Note - This will be initially a commission only or sweat-equity role for first 3 months.
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager for an innovative fast growing tech startup.
With our unique model we are going to hit significant revenue within first year of operation. This is a completely remote position.
The position is a key role responsible for executing national and global marketing and business development strategies.
What you will be in charge of:
- Developing an outstanding strategy to nurture and engage with prospective customers
- Building strong customers' pipeline, prioritise leads and report all information into CRM tracker
- Turning CRM data into exceptionable insights to approach existing/new leads
- Identifying and leveraging new tech tools to increase lead generations
- Source leads through advertisement, cold-calling, attending events & trade shows, networking & social media.
- Responsible for generating / updating content on companies landing page.
- Plan and execute growth marketing strategies and tactics - driving acquisition, conversion and retention across digital, ATL, content, referral and influencer channels
- Provide support to customers during the initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the lifecycle of the relationship.
- Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads & appointments.
The candidate is the focal point for all marketing and sales activities with prospects and customers.