*MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE AND SPEAK IN ARABIC
We are AYA. A fast growing Boutique Social Media Marketing and Management Agency based in London. We work across the hospitality and wellbeing sector with clients ranging from Instagramable cafes to high end edgy barbers.
We are on the look out for a fast thinking, creative and tech savy intern. You will have an eye for aestestics, Instagram is a part of your day-to-day and your are in the know with influencers. You will know the difference between an influencer who can be impactful for a brand and an influencer who just has a lot of followers. Aestetics comes naturally to you - you are able to understand a brands vision and tone.
We are now looking to expand into the middle east region and therefore require someone who can READ AND WRITE FLUENTLY IN ARABIC.
- Planning and Scheduling client posts using Planoly
- Occasionally join new business calls
- Contacting influencers
- Updating influencer spreadsheets
- Basic content creation (using mojo or canva)
- Manually posting stories
- Must be able to read and write in Arabic
- Able to commit 5 hours a week.
- Although this is a remote position, you will ideally be based in London for occasional team meet ups (not essential).
- Instagram and Facebook use comes naturally.
- Follows influencers and understands the value they can bring brands.
- Fluent in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Understands the importance of achieving results.
This is an unpaid position with a strong likelyhood to develop into a paid position. This is an excellent and easy way to gain experience working for a fast moving social media marketing agency. The nature of the job means it can be done on the side of any commitements and still have great experience to add to your CV which is essential in securing competitive jobs. The right candidate can expect a shining letter of reccomendation/reference from just working from your phone.
How to apply
Please send us your up to date CV and a short message about yourself and what you can bring to the team. We are a very relaxed and fun social agency so please do not send an extremely long and formal message, we want to see your personality. Long formal applicants are boring and not what we are about!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!