We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual with a keenness to learn and a strong interest in technology, to manage and oversee our Customer Support at GoSquared. You will be the primary point of contact for all our support operations and queries, working closely with the Head of Customer Success, as well as Sales and Product teams.
You have the perfect blend of excellent people and communication skills, and a technical background to be able to thrive in this role. You will have a proactive attitude and a strong drive to succeed in a startup environment.
Your responsibilities will include developing effective processes and maintaining support documentation that our global customer base of 1,000+ small businesses rely on every day. You will also have the opportunity to assist in Customer Success activities and with time grow into a Customer Success role.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its offering in order to perform the role of primary point of contact for inbound queries
- Providing and maintaining an excellent customer service level
- Answer technical customer queries, respond promptly and thoroughly
- Advise customers on the product and help troubleshoot where necessary
- Identify customer needs and communicate them to the relevant teams
- Liaise closely with Sales converting support queries into sales leads when appropriate
- Report into and learn from the Head of Customer Success
- Manage and maintain all support resources (playbooks, best practice)
- Manage internal processes relating to Customer Support
- 1+ year proven experience in a communications or customer service / support role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Passionate about technology and desire to understand our product inside out
- Exceptional verbal, written and general communication skills
- Desire to learn basic coding skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn and use new tools on the go, including developer tools such as GitHub
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate effectively to all levels, internal and external
- Ability to prioritise effectively in a very fast-paced role
- Organised, process-driven and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the passion and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- A customer centric approach, you’ll be a real people person with the ability to forge relationships and rapport easily
*These are ideal but not all required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at GoSquared.
- Opportunity to work in a customer obsessed business, dedicated to building high quality software
- Close collaboration with a small yet extremely skilled, cross functional team
- Opportunity to have a huge impact, implementing changes that can impact thousands of customers
- Potential for growth and progression into a Customer Success role
- Open, inclusive and fast-paced environment with a passionate and excited team
- Spoiled with unlimited coffee, beer and weekly team lunches in our central London office (once we return from remote working)
- The latest and greatest Mac laptop for getting work done
- Private medical insurance
- Conference and events allowance
- Cycle to work scheme and many other perks (e.g. half price gym membership, books etc.)
How to apply
Submit your CV (no cover letters please) and briefly answer the following 3 questions:
- How many years of experience do you have in a communications or customer service / support role?
- What is the one thing that excites you about working at GoSquared?
- What is your favourite piece of software and why?
P.S. And no recruiters please!