Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background. For that purpose, we introduce PitchMe - a novel approach for management of Human Resources relying on multilayer profiling of skills and matchmaking between those who offer skills and those who need them.
We are a London-based and well-funded start-up. This is an opportunity to join PitchMe team as a Product Marketing manager to help build the product marketing strategy, strong presence and community on the web. The goal is to ensure the fast growth of the >60k user base in existing locations (Europe and US), retain users and create meaningful brand positioning strategy.
If you share our vision and want to make an impact on the future of work market, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing team in London! Office in the Central London, great team and exciting challenges guaranteed!
What you will be doing:
- Drive product marketing strategy from end-to-end
- Lead eCRM strategy, including lead nurture, lifecycle communication and segmentation campaigns
- Oversee media plans and provide guidance on targeting, spend targets, bidding strategy, messaging strategy and experience design
- Supervise and lead execution of all the activities through main channels (email, website notification, paid acquisition and social media)
- Provide reports and analytics of overall marketing activities
- Work with SEO, Digital Marketing Manager and Content manager to improve the visibility of product marketing efforts; developing a continuous flow of communication between the product, marketing, customer support and associated teams
- Develop go-to-market plans for key product releases, including setting marketing goals, user segmentation, user journeys, messaging, and creative briefs, among others
- Support the culture of marketing as a mission-oriented, user-centric, and data-driven organisation
- 4+ years of growth (or digital marketing) experience in a technology company
- Spectacular analytical skills
- Is comfortable in an experimental and extremely fast-paced environment
- Is passionate about the future of work and want to make the world a better place
- Deep experience working collaboratively with the marketing, design, data teams and leading cross-functional teams
Team you will work in:
We’re offering the opportunity to build on your existing skills and knowledge. You’ll be working side by side with the founders, Digital Marketing Manager, SEO and product team in a very flat structure. You get to work with extremely smart and capable people, with backgrounds in finance, academia, science, computing, marketing and more.
- Own part of the company through stock options – we're all in this together.
- Bucketful of challenging problems to solve, so hopefully that's your thing!
- Have freedom to choose WHAT and HOW to do!
- Stylish office in Central London (once lockdown is over)
- Participation in the world-class conferences and corporate learning & development program
- Additional perks: From online access to GPs through to shopping cashback, restaurant discounts, discounted gym membership.