Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’ve recently been ranked number five in Startups100 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020.
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a team on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
We think a strong team is built through difference. From Mexico City to Manchester, Stockholm to Sterling, Hong Kong to Hull, Elders come from all over the UK and the word.
It matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do. And, obviously, it matters how much you care about what we do.
About the role
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for an emotionally intelligent and caring Customer Success Associate to join our lively and driven Carer Success team with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Working in a role where no two days are the same, you will be the first point of contact for all inbound calls, emails and live chat to assist and support carers on a wide variety of requirements and queries ensuring Elder is always available to carers.
If you are driven, enthusiastic and proactive, there is always a new challenge to focus your energy on. You will work in line with our policies and processes, but add your own talents to make the difficult look easy and find new ways to delight carers.
- Managing a range of carer interactions across a wide variety of needs and queries
- Provide constructive feedback to management and cross-functional teams to improve the customer and carer journey
- Building strong relationships through every interaction to better deliver an exceptional carer experience
- Take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver results
- Experience and passion for delivering exceptional customer service even in high-pressure situations
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
- Ability to think outside-the-box in relation to problem-solving and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to remain courteous and polite when faced with a difficult situation
- Ability to recognise the issues before they become problems and escalate them to the appropriate team.
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.