Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Designer to join our growing team in London.
Please note that this is a maternity cover role (up to 12 months) with desired start date in August.
You will research, concept and design products for Azimo’s customer base around the world. Reporting directly to the Head of Design, you'll be focusing on creating key experiences across our Web & App products.
You will help turn our product vision into a reality by developing a deep understanding and empathy of our customers and the jobs they are looking to accomplish by sending money around the world. You’ll love taking a data driven approach to product development, combining this with your strong design aesthetic to deliver truly great experiences.
It’s expected that you’ll love approaching design from a systems perspective, tailoring the experience to the platform in question and enjoying getting into details with our Product Managers, Content and Engineering teams.
This is a hands on opportunity where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
- 4 years+ of product design experience
- A portfolio featuring examples of your recent product design work.
- Experience with designing for iOS, Android and Web.
- The ability to communicate design goals and feedback clearly.
- The ability to understand technical implications in your design process.
- Passion for good design and being able to understand what makes design good.
- Passion for problem solving and the ability to identify a problem based on qualitative, quantitative and behavioural data.
- Experience with user testing and a good understanding of human behavior.
- A keen eye for details with the ability to work with engineers to ship great products.
- The ability to hustle across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business.
- Prototyping and motion design experience will be beneficial
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options for top performers
- Choice of new MacBook Pro 13” or 15”
- 26 paid holidays
- Restaurant catered team lunch every Thursday
- Regular social activities, including company offsites
- Work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel to Poland and occasional travel to other European cities