Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
The Festicket Family is currently at 150, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco with our recent partnership with Ticket Arena Leeds.
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company, #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies and have just been announced in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019.
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
We are looking for an intelligent, driven and truly exceptional individual to join our operations team and help our business continue to scale effectively.
This role will involve working with a number of different stakeholders in the business, including our Account Management and Finance Team. You will be owning our CRM system, which is at the heart of processes run by almost all of our departments, making sure to balance the needs of all the teams using it, and keeping them on track with the processes that you implement.
People will come to you with a range of challenges they are experiencing and you will need to apply your creative and technical skills to problem solve and improve the way the business operates.
- Ownership of our CRM. This will involve continuous improvements to our processes as well as being the main port of call for any questions.
- Responsible for ensuring our order delivery KPIs will be hit.
- Ensure our fulfillment operations are efficient and cost effective.
- Design process improvements and more importantly implement them effectively to ensure they are adhered to.
- Ownership of other business critical software used for contracting with festivals and automating processes.
- Continuous improvements to our software training processes and documentation.
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets experience. You will be using vlookups and pivot tables regularly.
- Minimum 2.i or equivalent Bachelor/Master’s degree from a top University.
- Experience working with a CRM would be beneficial.
- Confidence and conviction in your ideas and opinions.
- Ability to work and manage expectations of a range of stakeholders.
- Self-starter who is happy to work independently.
We’re a team of 160 globally, with our head quarters in the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Festicket United
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free www.wagestream.co.uk account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture