Join the team shaking up the legal world!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and tech-minded legal graduate to join our team of 30.
You’ll be the primary interface for our users, helping them to get investment ready, on-boarding them onto the SeedLegals platform, helping them set up their documents and providing a wide range of legal and technical guidance.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Helping our wonderful customers do everything they need to complete the documentation and legals for their funding round, including: assisting with cap table management, using the SeedLegals platform to create historical and current funding rounds, helping customers build their investment documents, articles of association and post-closing documents, all via our platform.
- Assisting users via intercom (chat), email and video calls.
- Collaborating with our amazing team of developers, growth hackers, founders, investors and lawyers to further develop the SeedLegals platform and change the world.
- You are a recent law graduate, and looking for something a little different to a traditional legal career...
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation, and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day.
- Motivated by the opportunity to deliver an awesome experience to SeedLegals users.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
You'll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We're currently based just off Lincoln's Inn Fields (the legal heart of London).
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!). This isn't a training-contract paperwork-only role, you will be client facing, with plenty of responsibility right from the get-go.
- 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in the UK in startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Some flexibility to start your day anytime up to 10am ;)
- Contributory pension.
- Free lunches on Fridays :-)
- We’re looking to hire for this role as soon as we find the right match, so if that sounds like you – get in touch