A fantastic opportunity for a customer journey or business process designer to:
- Get hands on experience not just designing what a great journey or process looks like, but actually running it day to day
- Have a huge impact on the business; growing retention and customer happiness
- Accelerate your career towards a COO path
VouchedFor is set to scale up, as the “Trustpilot for professional services”. People need to know who they can trust at key points in their life, whether they need advice on their finances, legal matters, property or their mental health.
Having raised venture funding and achieved profitability, VouchedFor has more recently restructured and pivoted its business model. Having grown subscriptions by 40% over the last year, we are poised to grow rapidly across multiple verticals.
With a best-in-class technology stack and easy access to all our data you’ll have all the tools you need to create excellent customer journeys and ultimately drive our Customer Lifetime Value. We’re small enough that you can have a big impact, fast - but also at a point in our journey where we’re ready to scale.
The role & responsibilities
The role is responsible for the customer success of both our B2B customers (financial advisers, accountants and solicitors) as well as the consumers who use the VouchedFor site to find the right professional for them. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the reviews posted and running operational checks on B2B users.
Managing a team of 4 (and growing the team in line with business needs), you will:
- Ensure professionals get the most value from their subscription; maximising retention and satisfaction
- Deliver an excellent consumer experience for those who are seeking advice, making sure they get the great advice they are looking for
- Ensure our ‘checks’ on professionals are robust, reliable and up to date - investigating and resolving issues like fraudulent reviews
- Implement best practice onboarding and training for team members
- Define and track operational metrics for the team
- Ensure we understand and resolve the root cause of every customer complaint
- Work closely with our Account Management team to identify sales opportunities
- Work with Marketing and Product to identify improvements we can make
You’re exceptionally strong when it comes to having empathy and coaching people. You’re tenacious and will not rest until the root cause of any issue is understood and resolved. You can identify and prioritise process changes needed, from radical changes to small but important tweaks. You can motivate those around you and you’ve successfully coached or mentored others in a team to do a great job.
We’re a young company, seeking capability and potential over experience. That said, we would expect you to have:
- 3+ years experience in customer success / customer experience
- 2+ years experience coaching or mentoring others
- A proven ability to quickly identify problems with ways of working and implement solutions for them
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Stock options available
- Location: Teddington, in SW London. In normal times, take a wonderful bike-ride to work through Richmond Park or Bushy Park, or get a seat on a quiet train as you travel against the commuter flow. During Covid-19, we're fully set up for remote-working.
- Culture: We're a young and fun team, of about 25 people, set to grow quickly. We encourage people to take on responsibility and achieve maximum progression