Abintegro is the UKs leading online career development platform. Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students, employees or clients.
Based in superb offices in West London, you’ll be joining a sociable, friendly team who are passionate about making a difference, within a company that is growing quickly and has big ambitions.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Technology and Information Security Director, as well as working with the Abintegro founders and our experienced technology team, you’ll be integral to our platform development roadmap execution.
The role has a very broad scope and impact, and typical responsibilities include:
- End-to-end project management of our technical development sprints
- Project management of our daily business-as-usual technical developments
- Project management of our third party developers / agencies
- Internal technical product communications
- Management of all client product launches via line-management of our junior project manager
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and comfortable with autonomy
- Excellent organisational skills and the flexibility to cope with varying demands
- High attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Competent with IT and online technology (Word, Excel, Google Sheets etc. and major internet browsers)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- An interest in online learning or education technology
- A track record (2-5 years) in project management, ideally in SaaS/tech businesses
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary, company bonus, workplace pension plus 25 days holiday (rising to 28 after 1 year)
- Fun at work at the fantastic (Financial Times Top 50 Workplace) Chiswick Business Park – including restaurants, bars and a variety of events and social clubs
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast growing international company, make a real impact and build your career
- A dynamic, informal, social but hard working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site “flagship” Virgin Active Club
- Regular team evenings out/activities
- Employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
- Events and activities at the Business Park including football, netball, beach volleyball, live bands
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Abintegro? We'd love to hear from you.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK