We're an early-stage consumer Proptech looking to disrupt the way people buy properties. Our aim is to take the stress and pain out of buying your first property. We're building a tool that gives personalised advice and support to first-time property buyers in the UK at each step of their buying journey: from search to exchange.
We're in the early stages of this project, currently interviewing first-time buyers and talking to experts and investors in Proptech
We're also starting work to test the product viability with customers across the UK, and so we're looking for support from a designer to help with brand assets, website design and more!
About the role
- This is a furlough volunteer role, for any designers who have been placed on furlough.
- Be a part of a fun and exciting project
- Create and test brand assets from scratch that you can use as part of your portfolio
- Be involved in early product testing and possible launch.
- Experience working with an early-stage startup.
- Experience creating brand design assets, like logos and landing pages.
- Interest in Proptech and helping first-time buyers!
To Apply - Please attach your CV with a link to your portfolio too. We're excited to hear from you soon!