Lumio exists to accelerate financial independence, integrity and personal progress through intelligent technology.
The Lumio App is live in the App Store (Play Store coming). It continually optimises our customers' money in a loop:
- Connect - All their financial accounts and financial life.
- Understand - Lumio evaluates their spending, savings and investments are 'right' according to their values and lifestyle.
- Grow - Automatically build their curated financial service 'stack' and grow their money optimally.
Lumio's mission is to grow our customers' financial assets by £500 million by July 2023. It's Big. It's Audacious. And a little bit Scary.
As Operations Intern, you will partner with our Chief Operations Officer, Adrian (aka Rian) to build solid operational foundations across Lumio to scale and achieve its mission.
Working at Lumio you can expect a small, agile team environment where we:
- truly care about our customers, our team mates and ourselves
- stay humble to embrace opportunities with positivity and benevolence
- roll up our sleeves and boost each other to get things done
At an early stage of our mission, we’ve developed amazing technology. We’re at a critical junction in our growth and need your help. If you’re hungry, ambitious and want the challenge of building a long-lasting brand, you’ll fit right in.
As Operations Intern, you should have these skills:
- Exceptional levels of personal integrity
- Naturally curious, collaborative and creative approach to problem solving
- Balance of speed and quality to deliver tangible results
- Organised, self-sufficient, thriving from being in control of your schedule
- Analytical ability with a large dose of creativity, emotional intelligence and empathy
- Be eligible to work in the UK, as no visa sponsorship is available for this position
In your first 6 months, you'll:
- Help define and build operational processes, ensuring that there are systems in place to achieve scalability and growth across Finance, Regulation, Governance, People & Culture, Office & Remote Working