VMA was founded in 2019 to serve businesses that sell age restricted products and services, with a significantly better alternative. We’re a small team and self-funded, but in less than 12 months we’ve verified 1m+ consumers, gained over 400 merchants, and achieved 6 figure MRR.
However, our journey has only just begun. VMA is the first of a series of consumer authentication products we plan to build, which by early 2021 will be housed under one brand - Nucleus. We have a global vision to empower consumers and businesses to frictionlessly, efficiently and securely transact on the web.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to create and manage testing processes for our age verification solution, and help launch our new product, Nucleus - one central hub for digital identity, data and payments.
You will be testing microservices and user interfaces on both desktop/browser and mobile applications by coding automatic end-to-end tests to run on different devices and screen sizes, and where necessary, performing subsequent manual tests. You will support development changes and new deliverables by reproducing the errors identified in your testing, and working with both front-end and back-end teams to fix these errors and design additional tests where applicable.
- Create and update user oriented documentation for both new and existing software.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop, design and execute automatic unit and integration tests using open source tools.
- Continually review software solutions to identify, record and report any bugs found.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- A strong understanding of:
- The web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- TDD, BDD, E2E tests and ATDD.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience:
- Functional testing of mobile and web apps across different platforms.
- Coding automated tests for mobile and web applications.
- API testing.
- Using continuous integration tools.
- Experience coding with NodeJS.
- Experience with SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Selenium, AVA and Jest testing frameworks.
- Experience developing systems to test performance and usability.
- A clear understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Private healthcare & Online GP
- Macbook & Airpods Pro
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Travel Season Ticket Loans
- Equity Options
We’re looking to move quickly, therefore this application is only open to people with a maximum one month notice period.