Lumio exists to accelerate financial independence, integrity and personal progress through intelligent technology.
The Lumio App is live in the App Store (Play Store coming). It continually optimises our customers' money in a loop:
- Connect - All their financial accounts and financial life.
- Understand - Lumio evaluates their spending, savings and investments are 'right' according to their values and lifestyle.
- Grow - Automatically build their curated financial service 'stack' and grow their money optimally.
Lumio's mission is to grow our customers' financial assets by £500 million by July 2023. It's Big. It's Audacious. And a little bit Scary.
As Product Growth Manager, helping deliver the mission with our Chief Product Officer, Engineers and Marketing team, you will take ownership of delivering customer loyalty and growth.
Working at Lumio you can expect a small, agile team environment where we:
- truly care about our customers, our team mates and ourselves
- stay humble to embrace opportunities with positivity and benevolence
- roll up our sleeves and boost each other to get things done
At an early stage of our mission, we’ve developed amazing technology. We’re at a critical junction in our growth and need your help. If you’re hungry, ambitious and want the challenge of building a long-lasting brand, you’ll fit right in.
As Product Growth Manager, you should have these skills:
- Expert in analytics platforms (like Mixpanel, Branch.io and AppsFlyer) and direct customer feedback to feed into the product development process and smooth out customer experiences
- Naturally curious, collaborative and creative approach to problem solving
- Balance of speed and quality to deliver tangible results
- Organised, self-sufficient, thriving from being in control of your schedule
- Analytical ability with a large dose of creativity, emotional intelligence and empathy
- Be eligible to work in the UK, as no visa sponsorship is available for this position
In your first 6 months, you'll:
- Take the lead on the product to drive customer growth from around 5,000 customers currently to 50,000 customers.
- Closely observe and evaluate customer behaviour and data, to report on key metrics of customer experience, growth and drop-offs, and drive changes to the product.
- Devise and execute data-driven marketing campaigns based on customer segments/cohorts.
- Grow a loyal Lumio Community by encouraging feedback/discussion and providing transparent product development updates.
Like the rest of the Lumio team, you'll benefit from:
- Annual salary benchmarked against industry to ensure we’re paying fairly
- Interest free New Starter Loan to help transition to Lumio and Rainy Day Loan for life’s unexpected difficulties
- Smart Pensions with employer match
- Free breakfast and plenty of drinks and snacks
- 25 days’ holiday plus public holidays and an extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working - we care about outputs not facetime
- Regular socials and fun team retreats twice a year
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to sponsor your chosen charity
- Bring your pet to work