VMA was founded in 2019 to serve businesses that sell age restricted products and services, with a significantly better alternative. We’re a small team and self-funded, but in less than 12 months we’ve verified 1m+ consumers, gained over 400 merchants, and achieved 6 figure MRR.
However, our journey has only just begun. VMA is the first of a series of consumer authentication products we plan to build, which by early 2021 will be housed under one brand - Nucleus. We have a global vision to empower consumers and businesses to frictionlessly, efficiently and securely transact on the web.
We’re seeking a VP Product to help develop and launch our new product, Nucleus - one central hub for digital identity, data and payments. Initially you’ll be working in a small team alongside our CTO and CEO to ideate, and develop an MVP.
- Be responsible for building and structuring our product team, as well as influencing hiring decisions elsewhere in the company to achieve our product vision.
- Own the product and customer development process for the company as a whole, testing hypotheses, and breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Leverage your deep insight of product development to optimise collaboration between product, design and engineering teams, providing strategic leadership across the business.
The ideal person for this role will be entrepreneurial, tech and commercially savvy, and data driven. A background of working in regulated markets would be advantageous.
- You've led multiple product teams working on technical products, especially APIs, ideally at a high growth B2B tech start-up.
- You ideally have early career experience working in user research, consultancy or have a good working knowledge of research approaches.
- You know when to employ different approaches to product management, and can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration.
- Ability to take an iterative, logical and methodical approach to problem solving, while still being innovative and creative.
- You have hands-on experience as a product manager working on technical products, especially APIs.
- Private healthcare & Online GP
- Macbook & Airpods Pro
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Travel Season Ticket Loans
- Equity Options
We’re looking to move quickly, therefore this application is only open to people with a maximum one month notice period.