Applied visual AI at one of London’s Smartest Creative Start-ups
We’re a media technology company innovating with AI to bring quality video production to the masses.
The Cerebriam Studio app makes video content creation easy for professionals working in marketing, communications, and education. Typical use cases include video for social media, internal communications, and virtual learning environments.
We are looking for an individual with a machine learning/computer vision background, who adores quality video, and gets excited by what can be achieved with mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), machine learning, and computer vision.
An inquisitive mindset and a passionate, hands-on, can-do attitude are crucial.
- Work with CEO and other developers to add functionality to the company’s AI enabled video app
- Specific assignments are likely to be in either:
- the application’s presenter tracking functionality
- semantic segmentation to remove background
- [if you have worked on a project as part of your studies which might have applications in a video enhancement/editing automation environment- we might be able to work with it]
- Maintain clean codebase
- Debug where necessary
- PhD/Masters degree in computer vision or machine learning
- 1-2 years of experimental machine learning/computer vision software development
- Video enthusiast with some exposure to amateur/professional video editing software is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
- Excellent communications skills