We’re a media technology company innovating with AI to bring quality video production to the masses.
The Cerebriam Studio app makes video content creation easy for professionals working in marketing, communications, and education. Typical use cases include video for social media, internal communications, and virtual learning environments.
We are looking for an individual with software engineering background, who adores quality video, and gets excited by what can be achieved with mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), machine learning, and computer vision.
An inquisitive mindset and a passionate, hands-on, can-do attitude are crucial.
- Work with CEO and other developers to add functionality to the company’s AI enabled video editing application.
- Specific assignments are likely to be in either the application’s:
- collaboration menu, or
- video editing menu
- Maintain clean codebase
- Debug where necessary
- University degree with at least a 2:1 in a Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Video enthusiast with some exposure to amateur/professional video editing software
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
- Excellent communications skills