Within the Proxymity team, the technical product manager will:
Help to set the vision for the platform and define the most efficient road to achieve it.
Work in partnership between the functional product managers and the development team to ensure the development process is as efficient as possible.
Generate product requirements proactively from customer interaction, industry trends and analysis of platform performance.
Ensure that the proxy voting product proves highly competitive in terms of capabilities and client experience vs competitor products.
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories, functional specifications use cases and work units.
- Ensure adherence of product to all internal and external compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
- Ultimately own and lead new initiatives to consistently deliver a leading product and service proposition:
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer/functional product manager and development team
- Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Engage frequently (over 50% of the time) between the functional product team and development team; facilitate discussion, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Act as an ongoing partner with the Development Team to ensure healthy development process.
- Create functional understanding and expertise by working with functional teams.
- Educate functional team members on key technical aspects of the platform that are to be considered during the product design process
- Contribute to engineering process improvements to increase team productivity. Work with key customers, partners, and early adopters to understand their specific requirements and to triage incoming requests
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record of managing large complex B2B SaaS / Cloud products
- Strong technical background. Experience and knowledge related to Databases, REST APIs and Cloud technologies
- Ability to have meaningful technology and design discussions and evaluate solutions
- Profound understanding of agile product management principles and UX best practices
- Experienced in delivering PRDs/User stories for engineering and QA teams with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Experience with analytics tools, and making data-driven decisions
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to dive into new business domains
- Meticulous, structured and detail-oriented, while also having the ability to see the big-picture
- Leadership, enthusiasm, proactivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market