At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
As a Senior Product Manager for Neat, you’ll help design and develop products, applications, and services that deliver the easiest, smoothest and best user experience. Your job here will involve tight collaboration across various teams, you will also have direct access to strategic and business decision-makers to help define product strategy.
- Drive entire product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and go-to-market planning
- Maintain and strengthen the feedback loop so teams know what is and isn’t working
- Talk to and understand the needs of Neat customers
- Conduct analysis with use cases, competitive industry trends and plan product features and iterations
Skills & requirements
- Experience in shipping multiple, complex, high impact products in an innovative company
- Attention to detail & focus on results
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written and capacity for articulation
- You rely on influence and not on position power
- Self-starter, with motivation to drive change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and come out with strong action plans for resolving customer problems
- Utilising data and ability to synthesise complex data sets for driving product decisions
- A penchant for asking lots of questions all the time about the things that matter most to the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong passion for innovation creating a great user experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fintech experience is a bonus