NOTE: THIS ROLE IS BASED IN OUR R&D LABS IN GODALMING, SURREY
MysteryVibe is an award-winning British brand founded in 2014. We are creating the trusted destination for sexual health information, curated products & services for all ages & genders. We combine medical research, human design & cutting-edge technology to create award-winning sexual health devices, services & content.
Our unique approach reaches audience looking for both wellbeing & medical solutions through content products and recommendations. Our vision is to make sexual health an integral part of our overall health. We believe anyone from post-natal to post-menopause; cancer-survivor to ED solver; singles to long-term couples, can improve their quality of life and wellbeing.
We are a privately owned, revenue generating early-stage business operating in the global multi-billion-dollar Health-Tech market.
The Candidate and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Analyst will be responsible for all things customer at a very exciting stage of our company, as we scale the business. They will be reporting directly to the co-founder and CTO.
- Responsible for the analysis of key external data source (Shopify, Google Analytics, Ad spend, etc.) and internal historical data needed to inform the customer support initiatives
- Run the day-to-day operations around customer support, logistics and inventory management for both our B2C and B2B channels
- Become an expert on all of MysteryVibe’s products and services and help our customers understand the features, benefits and how to get the most out of the entire customer processes
- Manage the questions/issues facing our customers through our customer support platform, email and Skype
- Process orders, forms, and requests and own feedback capture to support decisions around future product and services
- Constantly improving and optimizing the client support in collaboration with the wider team
- Own the FAQs and take a methodical approach to regularly updating the database of customer Q&A
- Own customer reviews and execute upon the strategy to grow reviews across all public facing sites with ratings on MysteryVibe
- Highly proficient on financial and commercial spreadsheet design
- Numerate, analytical, with good academics
- High level of attention to detail and structure
- Strong communication skills – able to present findings clearly and concisely, both in writing and orally
- A great communicator and people person with an infectious enthusiasm for customer happiness
- Highly driven and ambitious, naturally collaborative who excels as part of a team
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Adaptable, working well in a constantly changing environment
- Personally motivated by our mission to normalise sexual health and make it accessible to everyone