Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London (and at home), helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we’re seeking an experienced and analytical PR and Communications manager to take our global brand to the next level. This is a challenging, high responsibility, specialist role. You will take the lead on all content creation, PR strategy & brand activity in our key markets. You’ll be a natural when it comes to making sense of big data, writing and editing copy and managing high impact PR campaigns. PR and content are fundamental to the continued growth of our global business and we're looking for an individual to build on the success we've already had.
This is an integrated communications and content role with an emphasis on PR, Content creation, Social Media for both B2C and B2B channels.
- Manage all in house PR activity to achieve a sustained flow of high quality, on-brand press coverage for Adzuna in national, regional, broadcast and trade/online media.
- Global ownership of PR, with a specific focus on the US and UK markets
- Establish Adzuna as a recruitment authority and thought leaders through these uncertain times
- Generate PR ideas for all markets, research data and write press releases, with the aim to produce a large number of high-quality releases and one other ad hoc / exclusive / feature piece throughout the month
- Build out target journalist lists, and develop and maintain relationships with key journalists in the US and UK
- Develop partnerships with governments, statistical authorities and employment related partners to maximise awareness and build credibility
- Work with and manage agencies or freelancers when relevant. You’ll be mostly selling in stories yourself, but there may be opportunities in the future to work with third parties
- Own the global PR strategy, lead development of international PR and manage country managers to deliver consistent, high quality news coverage
- Own the brand positioning and tone of voice for Adzuna globally
- Maximise links to the website from news authorities globally through data led PR
- Own all PR reporting - maintain coverage lists & press pages globally
- Manage all blog and community content on Adzuna US and UK
- Develop a good mix of data driven insights and advisory content to help both jobseekers and employers
- Work with the Data Science team on labour market data and economic insights
- Using our data & creativity, develop ‘best in market’ job content hubs for both the U.S and U.K
- Take our social media presence to the next level, globally
- Use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other channels to amplify interest around our product & brand from jobseekers, employers, tech influencers and potential clients, partners and employees
- Grow our audience and build engagement from jobseekers and employers
- Be the global centre of excellence and coach others in the business to deliver exceptional social results
- Manage freelance content writers, marketers, Country Managers and others as needed to grow brand awareness in our core markets
- Anything else that the company needs to help get the word out!
In exchange for your hard work, you’ll learn a ton from some of the top experts in the functions you deal with, you’ll get paid a market competitive salary and be granted stock options, and if you’re successful your career can progress quickly in a low-hierarchy, fast-growing company.
We don't like to put people in boxes, but you're likely to be able to show us much of the below
- Demonstrable experience of media relations, press release writing, journalist relations and digital PR
- Analytical, strong with numbers and able to turn large data sets into insights / a story
- Strong relationship-building skills & verbal communication abilities that stop us in our tracks
- Aptitude for online PR - a real appreciation for the digital world and the growing significance of SEO in the PR space
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to quickly build new relationships over the phone and in person
- Knowledge/experience of social media and/or social community building
- The confidence to represent the company as a media spokesperson
- A passion for measurability and a bag of great ideas on how PR can demonstrate real impact on the business
- You may come from a copywriting or content background, and understand how great content drives a PR strategy
- A great university degree and can demonstrate strong analytical and copy writing skills. Most of all, you must be hands-on, entrepreneurial, organised and thrive on juggling a lot of balls.
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously by providing healthcare through Babylon Health, wellbeing workshops, cycle to work scheme, access to free counselling, endless supply of drinks and fruit. We have a positive attitude to flexible working and families with enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as 25 days paid holiday.
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, Summer and Christmas global team get togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work.