At Wayhome we are reinventing homeownership by co-investing with people who haven’t been able to buy a home yet. We’re a small team of Engineers, Property Specialists, Data Scientists and Creatives, who are addressing one of the biggest and most life-changing problems our customers have: namely, how can they get the security and freedom of homeownership for their families and for themselves.
This is a 3 month, fixed-term contract - with the potential to transition to a full-time role with commission.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our cross-functional Operations team as our first dedicated salesperson of what will be a 3-5 person sales team. Buying a home is a long, complex and stressful process and as a Wayhome Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping our customers on this journey. You will make a huge impact by helping people escape the rent trap and become homeowners.
Who you are
- You are a people person, who enjoys building relationships with others.
- You deliver, enjoy taking ownership and making things happen.
- You give your time to others, sharing your knowledge and put the team first.
- You are curious, open-minded and often raise suggestions on how to improve things.
- You’re looking for a job with purpose: you care deeply that millions of people in the UK are stuck renting, and you’d love to do something about that.
The skills you’ll have
- Extensive B2C sales experience, ideally in residential property and/or financial services.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in building rapport with customers over the phone and email.
- You are highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy thinking analytically and be comfortable learning new technology.
What you’ll do
- Make introductory calls to potential customers to assess their needs.
- Educate potential customers on Wayhome and this new path to homeownership.
- Guide customers through our onboarding processes to assess their suitability.
- Support customers in finding a home that meets their needs and works for our investors.
- Help customers through one of life's most stressful experiences - buying a home.
- Optimize our customer experience and helping develop the Wayhome sales playbook.
- In summary: help customers through the journey until they move into their first home.
What we offer you
- Salary of £40,000-50,000 per annum (based on experience).
- Your choice of hardware.
- Unlimited holidays. A minimum of 28 days.
Apply today and start your next adventure with Wayhome!
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, we are currently unable to offer sponsorship.
We are not currently engaging with recruiters.