Prodigi Group is a technology and manufacturing business, specialising in the creation and fulfilment of high-volume, customised products. We were recently ranked 14th on the Sunday Times Fasttrack list of fastest growing UK companies (www.fasttrack.co.uk/league-tables/fast-track-100/league-table/).
We help companies selling personalised products to simplify their supply-chains and maximise their profits. We're creating a platform which allows anyone to turn any digital image into any physical product and have it manufactured anywhere in the world. We consider ourselves an infrastructure business using software to build a global fulfilment network for personalised products.
Strong growth has continued in 2020 and as a result Prodigi is looking to increase the depth and experience of our Finance function with a Financial Accountant reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller.
As the company's Financial Accountant you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Group's board, supporting day to day responsibility for all areas of the accounting and control function. You will be involved in everything from double entry on the general ledger and financial admin such as paying suppliers, helping with the preparation of the monthly results pack, and dealing with our external accountants.
As a business operating globally you will also work with external consultants to ensure our sales tax triangulation controls are optimised for all parties, setting up and operating additional facilities in any new jurisdictions deemed strategically important. You'll be a key part of the finance team, working directly with NetSuite, our financial system and therefore any experience with this platform is advantageous although not essential.
- Drivers Licence and/or Own Transport for Commuting (Required).
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and ability to speak English.
- Ability to communicate with clients & colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in a similar accounts role.
- Able to follow instructions.
Specific job functions include
- Supporting the month-end close process by assisting the Group Management Accountant.
- Support internal payroll.
- Enthusiastically manage debtors to ensure cash optimisation.
- Continually improving the control environment and governance within the finance team and the wider business through effective policies and processes.
- Driving improved commercial initiatives through supporting the other areas of the business through providing financial insight.
- Preparing for and management with the GFC of the external audit process and liaison with the auditors.
- Leading and controlling expenditure and staff expenses.
- Looking to constantly improve and evolve the financial function including reporting, systems and processes.
Our ideal candidate
This role may suite a newly qualified accountant or a candidate in their last year of studies. Ideally you have experience in a fast-paced high-growth startup. You will be proactive, flexible and willing to take on project new tasks as required.
Specific attributes we are looking for include:
- Commitment and drive to be solution focused; ability to get stuck in and complete whatever work is necessary.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Experience with NetSuite financial management solutions (preferable).
- Experience implementing new processes.
What we provide
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Competitive salary and a great work-life balance - flexible hours, flexible working location.
- Pension, healthcare payments and other benefits.
- An informal, enterprising and results-oriented culture.
- We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences and backgrounds lead to a workplace that's better for everyone.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now via the application button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.