Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Job in a nutshell:
This is a great opportunity to get involved with our ISA transfer team. We are looking for someone to support our ISA transfer in and transfer out process. It is a mixture of administration and customer support. No two days are the same therefore you will need to think on your feet and bee self-motivated to get to know the processes and recommend changes if needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing ISA transfers in & out of Nutmeg, this will involve using the system Altus plus our in-house systems to ensure all details are recorded
- Ensure that all details are captured for them and follow up with providers if anything is missing. You will chase customers for outstanding information and follow up with customers on any delays that you know they may experience.
- Support the team when customers are chasing ISA transfers and take ownership of difficult queries.
- Be proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and externally / from the industry to maintain an informed high quality customer experience. During your interaction with customers you will need to present in a mature, professional manner and really understand their needs and questions.
- ISA transfer experience
- Knowledge of Altus (desirable)
- Financial Services experience
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to engage and a genuine desire to help customers
- Emotional intelligence with the ability to empathise and build rapport
- Ability to manage relationships – customers, team members and Executives
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Choice of hardware
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team