Hexocene needs help to build a Crisis Management programme, to help people recover from Covid:19. We will offer it free to small and medium businesses and non-profits.
Across the world, people’s livelihoods face ruin due to the impact of Covid:19. Small and medium businesses (SMBs) are the biggest employers, but the least prepared for a crisis and the least resilient. Sadly, the fallout from Covid:19 is just beginning. SMBs and non-profits will also face more crises, such as supply chain failure, as a result of Covid:19. Many are likely to fail.
We are designing a crisis management programme to give them the knowledge and processes they need for a chance to survive. We will offer this free globally, as our way of helping society.
We are a cyber security and digital innovation start-up, with social responsibility values at our core. We currently have few resources, but incredibly talented people, lots of ambition, and a desire to have a positive impact in the world. Please come join our team!
You will work in a virtual team, creating audio and visual content in the form of explainer videos for the crisis management training programme. The role is for as many hours as you are able to volunteer. We hope to have more than one person in each role in order to share the load.
- Edit existing video and audio recordings
- Create simple motion graphics
- Work with the storytellers/copywriters to ensure the content is correct
- Experience of creating explainer videos
- Experience of editing of audio and visual content
- Passionate about making a contribution to society in the wake of Covid:19
- Able to work remotely, and with a virtual team
- Have drive, initiative, attention to detail, and high standards
- Abilitiy to start ASAP
What you’ll get back
- Contribute to the global recovery from Covid:19
- Give businesses, charities and not-for-profits the skills to stay operational
- Increase your network, and be part of a virtual team
- Develop your own skills and experience
- Have something impressive to add to your CV