Klyk (www.helloklyk.com) is looking to re-imagine the way in which business owners buy & own their everyday tech tools to more sustainable alternatives, that save them money and also help the environment.
Klyk believes in a world where there is zero waste in technology. It provides certified refurbished tech, recycling/upcycling of existing tech, flexible ways to own, as well as connectivity and cloud solutions to create a new breed of sustainable tech solutions provider for generation Work-From-Anywhere.
Klyk was founded by experienced Telecoms Entrepreneurs Asad hamir and Arif Hussain & was launched in April 2020. In May it signed strategic partnerships with O2 https://bit.ly/3ht2XGu & Offset earth (https://offset.earth/klyk).
It has had strong traction in its MVP stage and is now looking to hire its first marketing executive to support the founders with their marketing efforts.
Key Skills required:
- You do not need to have had a marketing degree to apply for this role, but you must have a proven track record of delivering profitable marketing efforts in a previous role
- Copywriting - Short form and Long form copy that builds desire. Whilst more specialist pieces we will use external copywriters, we want to manage as much of the copy in-house.
- Indesign / Photoshop - simple social media posts, ads, blog posts graphics design we want to do in-house with more complex production happening with our network of graphics designers
- Managing agencies - we will work with Digital marketing agencies for our paid advertising. This will involve you analysing data and providing them with direction.
- Hustle - this goes without saying. We need to stay super active and use a variety of mediums to generate traction and lead generation - digital, content strategies, webinars, proactive inmails etc. You have to enjoy networking and building relationships with founders.
- Top notch people skills - whether its hosting a networking event or speaking to founders, you must be presentable and have excellent communication skills with bags of charisma
- High standards - you should be a real stickler for detail & process.
- A passion for Tech - you must have a passion for technology and be the one in your friend's circle that is the go-to for tech tips/tricks.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary + Bonus + equity
- Lots of tech freebies
- Laptop + Phone (Both refurbished of course!)
- Great working environment with a balance between office (Clerkenwell) and work from home
- Purposeful company looking to create true change with strong growth potential
- Entrepreneurial environment