Industry: Digital Healthcare, StartUp
Job Type: Digital Marketing
Location: UK Location preferable. Virtual/Home Working
Contract: Temporary (3 months)
Salary: Ex Gratis/TBD
Closing Date: 30th June 2020
About the team and its goals:
You will be working alongside the Founder of YouDiagnose, Dr Aswini Misro, NHS Surgeon and a wider team of healthcare professionals, data scientists and business professionals whose goal is to create a digital health platform to help the NHS streamline cancer care. YouDiagnose will provide the digital health platform free of charge to the NHS.
About the role:
This is an unpaid internship to support the business requirement of a clinical artificial intelligence startup team. This would provide a wide range of experience starting from business analysis, market analysis, analysing technology trends and drivers in the industry.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to
- analyse the market, ecosystem, competitive dynamics, partner need
- study the strengths, weaknesses, assets and capabilities of competitive organisations.
- define marketing business and operational strategies from various angles.
- define project requirements e.g.milestones, timeline and resources.
Skills and competencies required
Ideally, we are looking at a candidate with a bachelor degree or masters in business administration, marketing, technology and information management with the following skills
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team.
- Extremely organised with strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of process improvement and big picture thinking.
- Works well under pressure and problem-solving abilities
- Critical thinking and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Why should you apply?
- Working in a start-up will provide a unique opportunity to work with the founding team and get an end-to-end exposure of a business development need.
- Opportunity for long-term opportunities.