This is a voluntary role with commission, potentially suiting those on furlough looking to keep busy or for an individual looking to build experience working within the startup's environment. Although we will be hiring later this year, we cannot promise that this role will lead to full time paid employment.-
We're a consulting for Startups, based in London with remote workers.
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone who enjoys talking with potential clients, we will provide the leads.
You'll be responsible for:
- Approaching prospects across a range of methods including phone, LinkedIn, WhatsApp or e-mail.
- Pitching our services
- Developing sales pitches, processes and techniques to help with future sales and account management team hires.
Although not salaried, we are able to offer commission-based remuneration, based on the volume of prospects signed up.
- You're enthusiastic, self-starting and want to learn new skills, as well as hone your current talents.
- You’ve got bags of creativity, your passion and care are clear for all to see and you’re always driving new ideas.
- Have exceptional communication and critical thinking skills.
- Entrepreneurial flair and ability to work in a startup environment.
Our Core Values
- We're innovation pioneers.
- We look at the problems our customers have and build solutions to their problems.
- We make an lasting impact with everything we do.
- We set ambitious targets and work hard to achieve them.
- We're building a great place to work.
- We empower our staff to build incredible value, focus on success and enjoy what they do.
How to apply
- Apply with your CV and LinkedIn profile.
- We'd also love for you to provide us with the one piece of advice you would give to someone starting out in sales, that will help them excel to the top.
- We'll review your application and if successful, we'll set up a call to discuss further. You'll be able to find more out about us and the role, as well as ask any questions that you've got. We'll ask a range of questions to learn more about you and see if we're a good fit for each other.
- From there, we'll create a shortlist and may contact you for a brief follow-up conversation before making our decision. Good luck!