Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Are you our next Materials Planner?
You’re pretty busy. Juggling multiple projects alongside the day-to-day. Armed with initiative, and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You sometimes need to go the extra mile, but you know from experience that's how things work in a busy Supply Chain department.
You enjoy collaborating with different stakeholders, alongside monitoring supply chain activities. When there's any availability issues to be resolved, you step right in - ensuring we deliver on time in full every time to our Gousto customers.
- Processing forecasts from data team
- Running reports from the ERP system
- Placing purchases with suppliers
- Sending forecasts to suppliers
- Checking goods have been accurately received onto WMS / ERP system
- Requesting stock counts where and when required
- Ensuring that correct system procedures are adhered to
- Investigating and rectifying stock issues
- Creating arrival documents
- Suggesting continuous process improvements
- Ensuring stock levels of raw materials are sufficient to meet orders on the pick lines whilst also keeping wastage levels to a minimum
- Producing OTIF reports to manage suppliers
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Experience with stock management or supply chain in FMCG sector
- Experience using ERP, MRP, WMS systems
- Flexible working pattern to support a 7 day function
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- Holidays - 21 days of holiday (inc. bank holidays) increasing with the length of service.
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Your first Gousto box FREE
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team. Find out more on our blog.
It all sounds pretty tasty doesn't it? Well, place your order and we'll be in touch.