* This is an unpaid role for someone that wants additional experience whilst furloughed. Commission will be paid for successful sales.
At Sudor we are enabling fitness professionals and influencers to scale their businesses online and become true entrepreneurs. We’re building a business in the box for content creators in the fitness space to help them connect to their customers B2B2C and we believe we can fully own that niche.
We’re proud to be the winner of the NOAH2019 London startup competition. Learn more about sudor from our investor presentation on youtube, presented live on stage by our CEO Emma Heap.
You will be responsible for engaging and onboarding fitness studios. Sudor has recently expanded into studios and is looking for a next-level sales person to help accelerate this opportunity.
This is a hands-on role with high levels of ownership and responsibility. The opportunity is there to make it your own, and we’d absolutely encourage you to. We’re still at an early stage, and we don’t know it all. We’re looking for that special person that can leave their own beautiful mark on our brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Researching the top fitness studios in your assigned geography
- Outreach to the decision makers at these studios
- Explain the Sudor value proposition, and how we can help their brand in a COVID-19 and post COVID-19 world
- You will earn a share of profits for every studio successfully launched!
- Our culture and voice are our most powerful assets, meaning you need to be someone who’s passionate about fitness and small businesses
- Integrity, openness and an honest spirit are fundamental to our message and these would need to be reflected in the work you would be doing
Your key personal qualities:
- Passion for fitness and helping small businesses
- Love interacting and working with different people from all backgrounds (we are proud of our inclusive brand)
- Experience in sales and/business development
- High (and positive) energy - you're someone that lights up the room
What we offer
- Flexible & remote working culture (even before COVID-19 we were in three cities on two continents)
- Experienced team of founders from unicorn startups offers a lot of opportunities to grow and learn from
- Advisors with a world class background to assist you at crunch times
How to apply:
Please send us a couple of examples of business development successes that you are proud of. Bonus points for a gym selfie with one of our trainers (hint: you need to complete a workout on our app!). Feel free to attach a CV but it’s not essential - we want to get to know the real you.