* This is an unpaid part time role for someone that wants additional experience whilst furloughed.
At Sudor we are enabling fitness professionals and influencers to scale their businesses online and become true entrepreneurs. We’re building a business in the box for content creators in the fitness space to help them connect to their customers B2B2C and we believe we can fully own that niche.
We’re proud to be the winner of the NOAH2019 London startup competition. Learn more about sudor from our investor presentation on youtube, presented live on stage by our CEO Emma Heap.
You will be responsible for analysing and improving our sales and conversion funnel across our properties and those of our trainers.
This is a hands-on role with high levels of ownership and responsibility. The opportunity is there to make it your own, and we’d absolutely encourage you to. We’re still at an early stage, and we don’t know it all. We’re looking for that special person that can leave their own beautiful mark on our brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Working directly with our CEO Emma to analyse and improve our marketing and sales funnel
- Define and monitor the customer journey and optimise conversion across the different elements of the funnel
- Develop and nurture a culture of data driven decisions and constant A/B testing
- Our culture and voice are our most powerful assets, meaning you need to be someone who’s passionate about fitness and small businesses
- Integrity, openness and an honest spirit are fundamental to our message and these would need to be reflected in the work you would be doing
Your key personal qualities:
- Passion for fitness and helping small businesses
- Love interacting and working with different people from all backgrounds (we are proud of our inclusive brand)
- Experience in conversion optimisation on web and mobile products/sites
- Data driven and obsessed with experimentation & A/B testing
- Detail orientated & strong organisational skills
What we offer
- Flexible & remote working culture (even before COVID-19 we were in three cities on two continents)
- Experienced team of founders from unicorn startups offers a lot of opportunities to grow and learn from
- Advisors with a world class background to assist you at crunch times
How to apply:
Please send a couple of examples of pages/sites/funnels that you have helped optimise. Bonus points for feedback on one of our funnels as well! Feel free to attach a CV but it’s not essential - we want to get to know the real you.