minicabit is Britain’s largest cab comparison site, enabling cab trips in over 550 towns & cities every month. It also powers the cab booking platform for top brands such as Heathrow Airport, Stansted Airport, Expedia amongst many others. To support the growth of our online marketplace in the rapidly transforming ‘Mobility as a Service’ space, we are looking for a Partner Success manager to drive satisfaction and retention across partner segments.
This role will create and implement data-driven strategies to increase our suppliers’ performance, from onboarding, platform satisfaction, revenues and profitability. You will apply best practice to engage with our suppliers, working with colleagues in the Operations and Marketing teams.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A recent min. 3 years’ role in account management in an online B2C or B2B marketplace
- Upselling and cross-selling, contacting top tier or churned partners, handling complaints, across all communication channels (phone, chat, email, social media, e-CRM)
- Contribute to digital campaigns to monitor and improve success metrics (user journeys, conversion rates, analytics)
- Identifying and implementing optimisations to the process to continuously deliver a top class partner experience
- Familiarity with Zendesk and other eCRM tools
- Applying listening skills and empathy to advocate the partner’s perspective to all areas of the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and are fluent in English
- Challenging the status quo, continuously looking for new ways to delight our partners
- Working in a fast paced, goal-driven, mission focused environment.
- Participate in in an empowered team
- Perkbox benefits, from free mobile phone insurance to free cinema tickets
- Discounted cab rides, of course!
- Opportunity to shine in a flat-structured, award winning business in an exciting, rapidly transforming ‘Mobility as a Service’ space
- Dynamic environment for learning and development
To apply, please include:
- your CV
- your earliest start date
- a brief paragraph outlining why you’d be suitable for this opportunity.
minicabit's journey so far :
- During Covid-19 lockdown, launched a 'free cabs for NHS' charity scheme for frontline staff going to/from hospitals, hospices & mental health centres UK wide. Raised over £250k on our gofundme page and attracted over 3,200 NHS staff to book free cabs in 30+ UK cities
- In 2019, winner of ‘Best Ground Transport’ company at Travolution Awards, ‘Business of the Year’ at Transtech Awards, shortlisted for ‘Hottest Mobility Travel Tech Startup’ at Europa Awards
- In 2018, won ‘Digital Business of the Year’ at the National Business Awards, ‘Best Self Booking Tool’ at the Business Travel Awards, and runner up for ‘Team of the Year’ at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards
- First app to win offers on BBC TV’s Dragons’ Den
- Highest rated service in our category on Trustpilot
- Raised £2m investment from high profile backers including Telefonica O2
- Featured on BBC World News, Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, Daily Express, Guardian.
minicabit's journey to come :
- launching even bigger partnerships
- expanding our service into new markets
- launching new features on our platform to drive customer and partner success.