Revolutionary Fine Art Start-Up is looking for a Financial Analyst - Volunteers, Interns and Fourloughed professinals encouraged to apply.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Are you passionate about fine-art?
Do you consider yourself to be creative & a hustler?
Would your friends call you inspiring?
Do you enjoy learning on the go?
Does being a part of an ambitious and fast paced start-up get your heart-racing and pulse rising?
If the answer to the above is a yes, read on!!
Curaty is looking for talent just like you! We are a community of artists and art lovers democratising the way fine art is transacted, displayed and owned. We are on a mission to #ChampionLivingArtists and starting a revolution of #NoNakedWalls.
- Assist with the financial analysis of listed corporates and SME businesses using publicly available data, including company websites and annual reports.
- Undertake a level of straightforward financial data entry to support the training of our machine learning data models.
- Assist with the production of sales material, including presentations, bespoke analysis and targeted organisation-specific proposals
You will be:
- Excited about working with an early stage company.
- Recent graduate or in the first few years of your career, looking for highly flexible work to fit in around other projects.
- Experienced in analysing companies from a financing perspective.
- Able to work autonomously, learn fast and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
Creativity, passion and collaboration are three key traits we seek in our every member of our team. You will work with our founder to create and take to market a cutting edge product that will transform the way we think about artists and creatives. Are you hungry to make an impact and accelerate change? Get ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in!
Are you excited for the challenge? Want to know more?
Send us your CV and a brief 45 word cover statement on what excites you most about working at Curaty.
Have a diverse set of skills? Design, Leadership, Tech in addition to Finance - We want to know!
Availability: Flexible - based on your schedule. Minimum commitment 3 days per week or 24 working hours, full-time is preferd.
Start Date: 20th June onwards - September 30th, with the option to continue.
Normal Office Location: Kings Cross, London
This role is currently remote, until our London office re-opens.
Please note we do not sponsor work permits. No agencies, please. At Curaty we are a diverse team, and encourage the creativity that comes from this.