At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Receivable & Invoicing Specialist will be responsible for providing a robust credit control service for RVU. This is a key role and will require a lot of interaction with customers, other Finance team members and the wider business.
We are looking for an experienced and strong individual who works to a high standard with the ability to identify areas for improvement and drive change, to develop a best in class credit control function.
- Daily collection activities and maintenance of the sales ledger/s
- Invoice generation from multiple data points using excel and various databases
- Point of contact for all internal and external billing queries
- Liaise with all members of the sales team to resolve customer queries
- Working pro-actively to ensure accounts do not become overdue
- All written communication and processes actioned to agreed timescales
- Meet targets set
- Raising credit notes
- Daily receipting activities
- Setting up of new customers on to the accounting platform
- Administration tasks and any ad-hoc tasks that are required
- Process review and improvement
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential (5-10 year’s experience)
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and in writing
- Use of Excel to an intermediate level (pivot tables and basic formulas)
- Good level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Self-Motivated with a positive and pro-active attitude
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding