The Head of Consumer Product will lead the development and execution of our digital consumer product strategy to accelerate the growth of our Home Services business via our Uswitch.com brand. You will leverage research, insights and your natural creativity to build out innovative digital assets that solve key consumer pain points.
Who is RVU?
At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
What you’ll do:
- See beyond the current landscape and anticipate change to unlock future opportunities.
- Keep the consumer at the heart of the product, while managing multiple stakeholders and perspectives, including commercial considerations
- Lead and develop a highly accountable team that delivers significant positive outcomes to the business
- Survey the wider market for best practice and consumer trends to create new ideas with large-scale positive business impact, as well as identifying opportunities to optimise our current journeys and experiences
- Communicate the consumer product vision to gain buy-in and resources to capitalise on those opportunities
- Identify growth opportunities and lead teams to execute on those
- Develop a cross-functional plan to achieve vision, predicting and overcoming constraints internally and externally, with an absolute focus on delivery.
- A passion for consumer focused products, ideally at a high-growth startup or within eCommerce or marketplace. You’ll have a track record of working with technical, product and design teams to conceptualise and launch new products, with a successful impact on the customer experience and bottom line.
- A data driven mindset; strong ability to turn insights and opportunities into new propositions and consumer or supplier facing products, whilst testing and learning along the way.
- Fostering a spirit of innovation and creativity throughout the product life cycle, with a natural curiosity for evolutions in consumer behaviour and technology and the opportunities these present.
- Influential communication style; inspiring, gaining buy in and setting the product vision and strategy. Collaborating with cross functional experts to innovate and ensure that diverse points of view are considered, whilst keeping the consumer at the heart of the journey.
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Health insurance
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks