At Swytch we are changing the way people move. Since launching in 2017 we have acquired over 8,000 customers across 50 countries with our innovate product, the Swytch eBike conversion kit, generating over $5M in sales.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with design and development skills to help us keep our website at the cutting edge of design and development on our website and future eCommerce platforms.
The Finer Details
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing our website frontend.
- Where back-end developement is required to support front-end development, you will either implement this yourself or in collaboration with our back-end consultant: www.slib.co.uk
- Oversight and monitoring of our Web SEO and optimization
- Oversight and monitoring of our Web Speed Optimization
Core Qualifications and Experience
- A 1st class or 2:1 University degree
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent HTML / CSS skills
- Proficiency with design tools e.g. Figma / Adobe
- Proficiency with Wire-Framing tools
- Understanding / background in basic UX principles
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of Wordpress
- A flair for sales
- Interest / experience in Crowd Funding style marketing
At Swytch we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people.
You will be one of the first 10 employees at a rapidly growing startup. If we hire you, it's because we see you have potential not only to jump right into the role and help us grow, but also to be a leader in the future as the company grows in size.
The package comes with the following key benefits.
- Competitive salary (graduate level)
- Fast track career progression dependent on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- 25 days holiday
- A fully stocked beer fridge and regular social events (probably too regular)
- A free Swytch Conversion Kit!
- Electric Penny Farthing Lessons
- Huge career development opportunities at a high growth company where your input and ideas are valued