Fundraising manager (remote working) needed for a community project helping students impacted by the COVID-19 economic crisis. Help a generation through this crisis, upskilling students ready for when the economy bounces back!
Class of 2020 is a volunteer-run project created in response to the COVID-19 crisis. It’s a very scary time to be finishing university and we are trying to help graduates by creating a free online learning platform where they can access professional training materials provided by big players in all industries. We’re still in the early stages, but we’ve already received interest from companies including Microsoft, GiffGaff, Seedrs, and Cisco, as well as a grant from Innovate UK.
We require a volunteer fundraising manager to help Class of 2020 develop a fundraising strategy to ensure long-term sustainability of the project. The fundraising manager could also be involved in recruiting junior volunteer fundraisers.
Find out more at https://www.classof2020.org.uk
If this sounds like you, please get in touch! Join us in this incredible initiative to make a lasting difference for thousands of young people.
Note: Volunteers/pro-bono/furloughed workers only
What skills are required?
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Someone who feels comfortable talking to people they don't know (calls with organisations)
- Highly organised and has experience in managing fundraising strategies for not-for-profit organisations
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Fundraising events
- Fundraising strategy
- Researching funders / writing proposals
- Volunteer management