We are looking for a Social Media/ graphic design intern to join our New project called Moreforless that support business to get more footfall as well as limit their waste.
You will be working closely with the 2 co-founders : Jason & Celine and learn from them in the day to day.
Should the internship go well, there may be more permanent opportunities available. Applicants must be very familiar with all major social media platforms, combining incredible creativity, an eye for design and technical skills with graphic design and video editing tools.
- Creating web content and digital design for our online platform and other digital platforms.
- Creating graphics in various formats for our social media channels, email marketing campaigns, marketing materials.
- Creating visual concepts for futures projects.
- This position is an internship, with personal expenses covered such as travel and food.
- Excellent Adobe Skills
- Ability to create qualtitative materials meeting the tight deadlines
- Creative eye
- Interest in the food start up industry
MoreForLess is a UK based company but is essentially a remote-first company. Candidates from UK are welcome, and international candidates will also be considered.
Please share your CV and motivation, very looking forward to discussing further.