An exciting opportunity for a talented, versatile, and detail-oriented individual to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Operations Team. We’re looking for Operations Associate to join our team and boost our capacity to deliver exceptional service to both tenants and landlords. If you are excited by the opportunity to join a fast-paced startup, shape a small department as it grows, and disrupt the way an entire industry works, this is the role for you.
- Driving the tenancy administration process from point of offer agreed through to tenancy commencement.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all imminent policy changes pertinent to our operation.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to establish a relationship between parties based on mutual trust.
- Property accounting and associated financial administration.
- Working closely with the sales team to successfully convert deals into tenancies.
- Organising third party tenancy services.
- Deposit administration.
- Maintaining the quality of property marketing materials.
- Working as the point of contact for landlord and tenant queries prior to move in.
- Tenancy Renewals.
- Contributing to the development of the department through ad-hoc project work which seeks to identify efficiency gains and improve the customer journey.
- Relentlessly team-oriented – you enjoy working with those around you and thrive in a mutually supportive working culture. You understand that no person is an island unto themselves and recognise that you cannot succeed unless everyone succeeds.
- High EQ – You should be able to identify the customer’s needs and ensure they feel comfortable at all stages of the process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You must be well-equipped to deal with conflict during what is a stressful time for landlords and tenants and manage any disputes with sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills.
- Above-average numeracy.
- Well educated, ideally to degree level (any subject).
- Proven record excelling in both personal and professional fields
• Operations and Customer Support experience
- Excellent organisational skills and focus
- A hunger for continuous self-improvement
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
No industry experience is required as you will be provided with full training in all systems, processes, and legislation. This is a versatile role that allows the right individual to make an immediate impact on how we operate and deliver our services and will provide anyone with a willingness to learn an excellent commercial education.