Our mission is to enable and empower older adults to share their knowledge, culture and wisdom, doing what they love. We're seeking someone passionate and mission-focused to own the technical and product side of the business.
Diaspo is addressing the problem of the under-utilised knowledge and skills of older adults. We believe older adults have a huge amount of knowlegde, that for some reason, isn't being passed down. We support, empower and enable older adults to work on their passion and share their knowledge. Starting with food, and cooking, we run live, intimate and interactive, cooking classes with the generation that knows best.
We're part of social impact, venture capital backed accelerator and have already been featured on Sky News, the BBC and more, we have some strong traction and early paying customers. We're looking for someone to own the technical and product side of the business.
This opportunity is for a passionate, pro-active and mission-algined co-founder to own the technical and product side of the business.
- Build out, develop and lead the technology development
- Drive development of the product roadmap
- Implement tech strategy
- Hire and lead tech team
Key Skills and Experience
- 2-8 years experience building products (e.g as an early engineer at a startup, tech lead at a fast-growing company)
- Experience building customer facing applications/services or simply passionate about coding and builds stuff for fun
- Experience of delivering well-engineered products that delight users
Please note this is an equity only role until we raise our first round in the coming months.