Abintegro is the UKs leading online career development platform. Every year we help millions of people succeed in their career! Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students, employees or clients.
Based in superb offices in West London, you’ll be joining a sociable, friendly team who are passionate about making a difference, within a company that is growing quickly and has big ambitions.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Front-End Developer to join our established technology team.
- Deliver pixel-perfect, responsive interfaces based on UI/UX design wireframes provided by our product designers
- Contribute to UI/UX to ensure design standards are set and implemented across the platform
- Work with our full-stack and back-end developers on a daily basis
- Contribute to UI/UX testing by our QA team
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design, implementation and cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of accessibility, site performance
- Some experience with UI/UX design and good visual design skills
- Knowledge of SASS, Webpack is beneficial
- Knowledge of using Source Control tools such as Git is beneficial
- Previous experience in a tech startup is preferable but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary, company bonus, workplace pension plus 25 days holiday (rising to 28 after 1 year)
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast growing international company
- A dynamic, informal, social but hard working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site “flagship” Virgin Active Club
- Early Friday finish for team drinks and regular team evenings out/activities
- Employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
- Fun at work at the fantastic (Financial Times Top 50 Workplace) Chiswick Business Park – including restaurants, bars and a variety of events and social clubs (football, netball, beach volleyball, live bands)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, fruit… :)
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Abintegro? We'd love to hear from you.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK