Abintegro is the UKs leading online career development platform. Every year we help millions of people succeed in their career! Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students, employees or clients.
Based in superb offices in West London, you’ll be joining a sociable, friendly team who are passionate about making a difference, within a company that is growing quickly and has big ambitions.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic C# .Net API / Integrations Developer with a can-do attitude and minimum of 2 years commercial experience to join our established technology team and work alongside our senior developers.
Integrations and connectivity in/out of our platform is critical to the success of our business. We currently utilise a wide range of Single Sign On (SSO) integrations such as SAML, ADFS, Shibboleth, OAuth and communications protocols such as Rest APIs and formatted file transfers.
- Building new and improving existing API capabilities to integrate with client systems
- Playing key role in upgrading and maintaining existing Single Sign On (SSO) integration capabilities such as SAML, ADFS, Azure ADFS, Shibboleth, OAuth and implementing new SSO integration capabilities
- Helping our clients with hands-on implementation/configuration to integrate with SSO
- Writing and maintaining technical documentations for API and SSO integrations
- Attending technical calls with clients to present technical capabilities and agree solutions
- C# including .Net Core, WebAPI, REST Patterns
- API design and modelling (any exposure to Swagger and visual sequence diagrams will be beneficial)
- API Testing (using Postman or any other automated and repeatable approach)
- API Security, API Gateways, Authentication, Authorization etc (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Experience with any form of SSO integrations (e.g. SAML, ADFS, Azure ADFS, Shibboleth, OAuth etc)
- TSQL – Only basic SQL skills are required
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience writing back-end APIs
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary, company bonus, workplace pension plus 25 days holiday (rising to 28 after 1 year)
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast growing international company
- A dynamic, informal, social but hard working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site “flagship” Virgin Active Club
- Early Friday finish for team drinks and regular team evenings out/activities
- Employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
- Fun at work at the fantastic (Financial Times Top 50 Workplace) Chiswick Business Park – including restaurants, bars and a variety of events and social clubs (football, netball, beach volleyball, live bands)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, fruit… :)
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Abintegro? We'd love to hear from you.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK